Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Finishing up in the Yard


Sunday April 18th and the last day of my stay in Vegas. It has been wonderful spending time with Erin. both her and I have enjoyed the experience of gardening in the southwest desert and have learned a lot. Erin is looking forward to continuing to beautify her yard.




Above is the view from her bedroom window.


While I was there I celebrated my birthday with Erin. She even bought me a cake! Yum!









One of the last things we did in Erin's yard was to hang a bird feeder. Within a few hours there were birds feeding.
























Lucy and I became good friends.









Erin's livingroom.









The open kitchen, dining area and staircase. I gave her one of mom's table cloths for her round table.









Front entrance.












Below are recent photos of 2 of Erin's new plants.
The Yucca has blooms coming.








And the Lemon Bottle Brush is also in bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment